Acne Jeans is gearing up to launch a new pair of denim for spring 2010 named the Armored Jeans. This spiffy pair features big silver plates that shield the knee, and sometimes, the shin and thigh, sort of like the wildly popular kneepad leggings by Lindsay Lohan that sold out yesteryear. How lovely! Now you can have shiny safety gear to save you if you stumble in six-inch stilettos after four glasses of sangria — or, you know, if you find yourself in other compromising positions where your knees require solid protection. [Denim Hunt]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like