Bergdorf Goodman is doing something very clever for Fashion's Night Out. Think of it as Jeopardy! with André Leon Talley as Alex Trebek, except instead of standing at podiums the contestants run around a life-size game board. And civilians like you could win the chance to be one of those contestants. The game is called Fashion Rules, and André will host it. Normal people can win the chance to play on teams led by Donna Karan, Linda Fargo, and Robert Verdi. It's the live version of the board game Fashion Rules, created by Margaret Maldonado and Merle Ginsberg, which Bergdorf is selling for the holiday season. It's like the fashion version of Trivial Pursuit with little shopping bags as game pieces. Trivia covered includes everything from magazine history to fashion in film. Enter on Bergdorf's Facebook page. The winner gets a giant gift bag from Bergdorf. And maybe a new Vogue editor friend. Just don't mess up.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?