Anna Sui's Gossip Girl–inspired collection for Target isn't hitting stores and online until September 13. But New York fans will be able to get their hands on the clothes a few days early. Anna Sui and Target are opening a special pop-up shop on September 10, as part of Fashion's Night Out. The temporary store will be open through September 12, so you can be the first to scoop up all the pieces inspired by Serena, Blair, Vanessa, and Jenny, each priced under $150. 54 Crosby St., nr. Spring St.; Th, 9/10 (1111), F, 9/11 and S, 9/12 (118).
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down