Anna Wintour will attend London Fashion Week in September for the first time since 2007, Grazia has confirmed. She can't not go this year since Burberry Prorsum, Jonathan Saunders, Matthew Williamson, Pringle of Scotland, and others are returning to show in London after seasons showing elsewhere. Last time Anna went to the London shows she sat front row at Christopher Kane, Gareth Pugh, Jonathan Saunders, Luella, Aquascutum, and Matthew Williamson. This forces her to give up a break between the Milan and New York shows to support her fellow British designers and London Fashion Week. Naturally her travel plans seem unaffected by Condé Nast's budget cuts. But will her army of Vogue editors join her? Surely London still has availability at affordable hotels like the Holiday Inn or a La Quinta equivalent.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament