Anna Wintour will attend London Fashion Week in September for the first time since 2007, Grazia has confirmed. She can't not go this year since Burberry Prorsum, Jonathan Saunders, Matthew Williamson, Pringle of Scotland, and others are returning to show in London after seasons showing elsewhere. Last time Anna went to the London shows she sat front row at Christopher Kane, Gareth Pugh, Jonathan Saunders, Luella, Aquascutum, and Matthew Williamson. This forces her to give up a break between the Milan and New York shows to support her fellow British designers and London Fashion Week. Naturally her travel plans seem unaffected by Condé Nast's budget cuts. But will her army of Vogue editors join her? Surely London still has availability at affordable hotels like the Holiday Inn or a La Quinta equivalent.
Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle