Calvin Klein has a knack for producing some of the world's hottest images of some of the world's hottest men. They'll continue this community service to the globe by finding the hottest men in the countries of England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, and Sweden. That's a total of nine of the finest specimens of European male — with accents, no less. The pan-European male-model search coincides with the launch of Calvin's new Steel underwear line. Each new style will come in colors based on the flags of the nine countries. Jamie Dornan (pictured here) will judge the competition along with his agency, Select Model Management, which will award one winner, chosen from among the nine finalists, a one-year contract. European men can enter the contest online or in Calvin Klein stores. The hot men of this country will sadly be unfairly excluded from flag-manty ad fame this time around. We suggest they march up to the Calvin Klein offices wearing nothing but flags around their waists in protest. It's hot out, so it's a good day for it. And with all that humidity you'll arrive with just the right amount of sheen.
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.