Last week, rumors surfaced that Puig Fashion Group president Mario Grauso will step down after September Fashion Week. Now rumors are swirling that his celebrity friends may join him in abandoning Puig, which owns Carolina Herrera. Grauso introduced Renée Zellweger, Amy Adams, Reese Witherspoon, and Mariska Hargitay to the label, but if he goes, they might not wear it on the red carpet anymore, insiders say. Renée pretty much wears Carolina exclusively on the carpet. What is she going to do? Go naked?! [NYP]
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season