The City is filming at Elle's offices as we type. In fact, creative director Joe Zee even posted a photo of the cameramen on Twitter. "I'm filming and there are 3 cameras pointed right now at this computer screen as I write this. Busted! Again!" he tweets. Whereas the cast of Gossip Girl prances about outside like they own this town, The City ironically is always inside hiding from its own shadow. But three cameras for one desk? That's pretty intense. At least we have something to tide us over until season two starts. But if we could have some pictures of Olivia looking flustered and screwing up at office meetings, that would be really fantastic. [mrjoezee/Twitter]
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her