Last week Kanye West told reporters, “I don’t do interviews anymore. With anyone. For the rest of my life.” But this week, at the party he attended to shill Casio G-Shock watches and rap about how much he dislikes the media, he went back on his word and spoke to reporters. Not about himself, but about his better half, Amber Rose. “She just did her first shoot for Ford,” he gloated. West did not specify what the shoot was for, but Elle creative director Joe Zee just told Fashion Week Daily that Kanye styled a spread for October's personal-style issue. Zee would not reveal who he styled, but maybe, just maybe, it was Amber. Perhaps that was her first shoot for Ford? "Kanye is very specific with what he likes and doesn't like," Zee said. So all signs point to Amber! We almost don't care about the September issues anymore.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb