It wouldn't be a new season without another line of minidresses and furry-sleeved things from Her Modeling Highness, Kate Moss. Her next Topshop line hits stores on August 31. Isn't it great that we have our own Topshop now so we can trample each other American-style when it lands on the racks on Monday? This line showcases a different side of Kate. A dark, angsty, emo side. It's the Kate who is too lazy to touch up her roots, accidentally (heh) rips her tights and doesn't change them, and likes long weekends in rustic log cabins without proper plumbing but also adores shopping. See a preview of the line and Kate rolling around with ripped tights instead of pants in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas