• For the season premiere of The Tyra Banks Show on September 8, the model is planning to get rid of her weave and debut her natural hair. What's more, she plans to declare the day National Real Hair Day. Mark your calendars. [Just Jared]
• A German company is releasing a line of fragrances inspired by Desperate Housewives, which might've made more sense in 2005. But hey, it's Europe. [WWD]
• The campaign for Avril Lavigne's new fragrance, Black Star, features the singer posing with her fists up. How defensive. [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
• M.A.C.'s new Style Black collection features an intense black lipstick. Apparently that trend isn't over yet. [Temptalia]
• Dolly Parton on wearing her makeup to bed: "I think I'm not going to wash my face until morning, and then I'll clean it off and I'll put it on in case I have to get up in the middle of the night." [CNN]
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWorld’s Unluckiest Man Gets Venomous Spider Bite on Penis — Again
This is unfortunate.Sorry, Athleisure, Music Is Now Kate Hudson’s Life
“I write music and it’s super depressing.”Suburban Women Are Trying to Like Donald Trump But He’s Not Making It Easy
“I can’t have my children grow up and look at him as someone to respect.”Tom Hiddleston Thinks His Relationship With Taylor Swift Was ‘Private,’ Sure
Apparently, all of those paparazzi photos were “unsolicited.”Leonardo DiCaprio’s New Movie Takes on Climate Change One Newsboy Hat at a Time
Too many hats for one man.Study Confirms What Parents Already Know: Child Care Is Really Freakin’ Expensive
A new report finds that child care is expensive and sometimes hard to find.Lean In’s Workplace Inequality Report Doesn’t Tell Us Anything We Don’t Already Know
Another day, another workplace report.Here’s a Very Good Argument Against Stadium Proposals
What was supposed to be a simple Yankee Stadium engagement turned into a disaster.Yes, You Can Buy a Stylish Coat for Under $200
It can be done.Extravagant Makeup Inspired by Marie Antoinette’s Insane Beauty Routine
CR Fashion Book’s latest shoot.
The findings of a new study show how deeply rooted racism may be.Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
You’ve already done all you can.Kim Kardashian Says She Developed Thick Skin for the Haters Thanks to Kanye West
She says she used to cry when mean things were said about her.Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
She says she found out when her mom showed up at her apartment on September 11.Men Who Protested Ryan Lochte’s Presence on Dancing With the Stars Are Charged With Misdemeanors
Two men were charged with two counts of misdemeanors on Monday.Serena Williams Refuses to ‘Stay Silent’ About Racial Inequality
“It’s not how far we have come but how much further still we have to go.”Young Girl Calls for End to Police Brutality in Heartbreaking Speech
It’s a devastating plea.The Y Has Returned in a Big Way to YSL
This is what Saint Laurent looks like post-Hedi.The Most Dramatic Backstage Photos You’ll See All Fashion Month
Preview the book Landon Nordeman: Out of Fashion.Even 100 Years Ago, People Were Worried About Technology Ruining Relationships
An old cartoon echoes some very modern anxieties.