The great thing about Fashion's Night Out (aside from the T-shirts they just sent us! Ka-ching!) is that it's really bringing out a new side in everyone involved. Anna Wintour is giddy and going to Queens, Hamish Bowles is singing, André Leon Talley is hosting a game show, the Olsens are bartending, and Timberland is making a line of hand-sewn boat shoes! They'll launch exclusively in Saks Fifth Avenue on Fashion's Night Out in a brand new in-store pop-up shop. You can purchase a pair for $150 and watch them get made on Fashion's Night out and on September 12. We never thought Timberland would be on a boat.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat