The second issue of Love is dedicated to kids, most of them under the age of 21. It will have two covers: Coco Sumner, musician and daughter of Sting and Trudie Tyler, and Alex Hartley, a bass player Love editor Katie Grand "found on the Internet." You have to love (har) that Grand chose two relative unknowns for the cover instead of Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, or Taylor Momsen, who all appear inside the magazine. We hope she gave all of them pants to wear. [Memo Pad/WWD]
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt