Last season, Marc Jacobs was forced to cancel his legendary Fashion Week after-party and cut the guest list for his fashion show by 1,300. But at last night's premiere of The September Issue at the MoMA, he told us he will have an after-party this season. "We’re doing it with Visionaire and we’re doing it for Lady Gaga," he told us, as we died. "Lady Gaga is on the cover of V magazine and she’s wearing our clothes, so I think we’re all collaborating on doing that. That will be really fun." No. Words. Jacobs said his fashion show will probably take place at the Sixty-Ninth Regiment Armory as usual. He's unsure of how many guests he'll invite this year. "We’re definitely not going to be doing our huge show," Jacobs continued. "But I don’t know if it’s going to be the same as last time, or smaller." Does this mean Lady Gaga will be the front-row star? It's all too, too much. Excuse us while we go pass out.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen