When Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen first launched footwear for their label Elizabeth and James for spring 2009, the line was full of moccasins, d'Orsay pumps, and gladiator sandals. Not so groundbreaking, but it was a start. But a preview of the fall lineup proves they turned over a new leaf, creating shoes actually worth trying on (and potentially buying). The new collection includes laceless boots, exposed-zipper stilettos, and snake-embossed everything, from wedges to boots to flats. Currently they are available for preorder at Saks.com for $285 to $465. Would you buy them? [FabSugar]
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season