Michelle Obama has been shot for the cover of a new magazine called Children's Health. She poses with — what else? — children. Makeup artist Susan Heydt snapped a couple photos of the shoot and blogged about it. She reveals Michelle wore a blue Gap cardigan and a J.Crew skirt. She had originally planned to wear a hot-pink top and white pants, but changed her mind at the last minute. She already wore pink on the cover of Vogue, after all. For more MObama, check out our ever-expanding Michelle Obama Look Book. [Mrs. O]
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye