Director R.J. Cutler on what he would have done if Vogue creative director Grace Coddington hadn't agreed to let cameras follow her for The September Issue: "We would have been fucked. The whole process is scary. In fact, it’s hell. Every day you’re on a tightrope, looking down thinking, why did I do this to myself? Grace responded to my desperation. I knew we couldn’t make the movie without her because you need one person who isn’t scared of Anna. There has to be that dynamic and, on a daily basis, Grace is Anna’s biggest challenge." [Dazed Digital]
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000