Shoppers have been lining up since before 7 this morning for the Barneys warehouse sale, which began at 8. Highlights include hot-pink satin Christian Louboutins for $240.53, Marni rain boots for $180, a cream rag & bone jacket for $153, a Balenciaga studded tank for $149.50, and navy and black Phillip Lim dresses for $194.25. However, Yves St. Laurent platforms are still $895 and a Comme des Garçons dress is $1,349. By 8:45, a lady was already naked in the corner. Godspeed, salers. [Racked]
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times