• Project Runway winner Christian Siriano unveils his limited-edition, Egyptian-inspired makeup collection for Victoria's Secret, Christian Siriano for VS Makeup. Siriano will sign autographs while a team of makeup artists offers makeovers and consultations. Victoria's Secret Herald Square, 1328 Broadway, at 34th St.; noon–3.
• JCPenney is hosting an NBA block party to celebrate the launch of JOE Joseph Abboud, a new menswear collection. Special guests include Chris Duhon, Jordan Hill, and Toney Douglas of the New York Knicks; Randy Foye of the Washington Wizards; Terrence Williams of the New Jersey Nets; and NBA legends Walt "Clyde" Frazier, John Starks, and Allan Houston. The event will take place outdoors, rain or shine. Manhattan Mall, 901 Sixth Ave., at 33rd St. (212-295-6120); noon–3.
• Taking Back Sunday is performing at Macy's Herald Square for the launch of D*Coded, a new skate and surf brand. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway, seventh fl. (212-695-4400); 2 p.m.
• Select sunglasses and optical frames are up to 75 percent off at Morgenthal Frederics. Through 8/30. 399 W. Broadway, at Spring St. (212-966-0099); M–F (11–8), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Deborah Marquit's couture lingerie collection is 20 percent off. Prices start at $15. 158 W. 15th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-478-3092); T–S (noon–7).
• Accessories and spring and summer apparel by labels like Rachel Comey, A.P.C., Isabel Marant, Gary Graham, and more are up to 40 percent off at Jumelle. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 9th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); M (1–7:30), T–S (noon–7:30), Su (noon–7).
• Womenswear, menswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Cynthia Rowley sample sale. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); Th (11:30–9), F (10–9), S (11–9), Su (11–8).
The spring/summer 2009 collection of bags and scarves is 40 percent off at Ananas. The Coco leather clutch is $58 (originally $98), and the Vanessa leather messenger bag is $318 (originally $530). 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-2502); daily (11:30–7:30).
• Women's shoes and handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Sergio Rossi sample sale. Through 8/20. 160 Varick St., nr. Vandam St., second fl.; M–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Malia Obama Went to the Club
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
Even Gwen Stefani’s Kids Think It’s Weird If She Doesn’t Wear Makeup
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Melania Trump Removes Language About Making Millions While First Lady From Lawsuit
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.