• Bensimon is hosting a trunk show at Tani Shoes and debuting twelve limited-edition colors for fall. 131 W. 72nd St., nr. Columbus Ave. (212-595-1338); noon–6.
• Bags for the People will be sewing live at the Union Square Greenmarket. Hop on a machine and sew a market bag. Union Square Park, 17th St., at Broadway; 10–2.
• Christy Turlington and Tory Burch will participate in a three-mile Strides for Life fun run around Lake Agawam in Southampton to benefit the Lung Cancer Research Foundation. The race is open to the public and registration begins at 7 a.m. $40 per adult. The Cultural Center, Pond Ln. and Jobs Ln., Southampton (212-332-4403); 9–10:30.
• Breathe pure oxygen inside the Natura Bisse 02 Bubble at Bergdorf Goodman. Book an hour-long facial inside the life-size bubble to detox your skin. Through 9/1. 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., beauty level (212-753-7300); MF (10–8), S (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Polos, sweaters, shackets (lightweight jackets), belts, raincoats, and more are discounted at Freemans Sporting Club's office moving sale. Cotton polo shirts are $60 (originally $92), shackets in two- and three-button styles are $238 (originally $420), and fine-wale corduroy shorts are $65 (originally $89). Through 9/7. 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); S (11–7), Su (noon–6), M (11–8).
Scope out deals on designer and vintage clothes, shoes, handbags, furniture, and more at Circa Now's sidewalk sale. All prices are less than $60. (The sale will be moved inside if it rains.) Through 8/23. 238 E. 6th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-254-2555); S–Su (noon–7).
• Dresses and separates from past seasons and fall 2009 leather leggings are 60 to 80 percent off at the extended Frank Tell sample sale. 113 W. 27th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (646-688-4836); W–F (noon–7), S–Su (1–6).
• Dresses are $70, pants and tops are $30, and sweaters are $20 at the Saja sample sale. 250 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-226-7570); Th–Su (10–7).
• Become a fan of Henri Bendel's Facebook page or become a follower on Twitter and receive 20 percent off purchases. Offer available by using the in-store Bendel Social computer kiosk or online. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Everything in the store is 30 to 50 percent off at La Sirena's end-of-summer sale. Embroidered blouses are $25 (originally $40), dresses are $36 (originally $60), and beach and market bags are $25 (originally $50). 27 E. Third St., nr. Bowery (212-780-9113); Th–M (noon–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.