• View the new Oak and Oak Black Label fall collections at an exclusive in-store preview and presale. The Black Label features limited-edition versions of signature styles in leather, fur, and cashmere. The pieces are made to order and available only at this event. The Oak fall collection pieces will also be available for preorder online. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); 69.
• Attend the fourth-annual Hamptons Trunk Show for the UJA-Federation of New York, featuring designer showcases from Carlos Falchi, Elie Tahari, Felix Rey, and more. Twenty percent of proceeds will be donated to the UJA-Federation. Bridgehampton Historical Society, 2368 Montauk Highway, nr. Corwith Ave., Bridgehampton (212-584-3305); 105.
• Check out a live show by Jessie James at the Lower East Side Steven by Steve Madden store and meet Madden himself. D.J. Lilypad will spin before the performance. 100 Rivington St., at Ludlow St. (212-387-7924); 79.
• Beverly Hills, 90210 actress Jennie Garth will make an appearance at T.J. Maxx to help gather back-to-school basics for charitable organization Save the Children. For each reusable, 99-cent shopping bag purchased, T.J. Maxx will donate one item, including T-shirts, jeans, backpacks, and more. 620 Sixth Ave., nr. 18th St. (212-229-0875); noon2.
• Take 30 to 75 percent off men’s and women’s apparel from designers like Isabel Marant, Acne, Steven Alan, Vena Cava, and more at the Stuart & Wright sample sale. Through 8/9. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Elliott Pl. (718-797-0011); ThS (108), Su (noon6).
• Spring ready-to-wear and swimwear are up to 80 percent off at the Mara Hoffman sample sale. Bikinis are $30 (originally $170) and silk dresses are $60 (originally $385). Prices start at $15. Through 8/8. 120 W. 28th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; ThF (107), S (116).
• Shop a selection of Gucci shoes, handbags, and belts for 60 percent off at the Union Square DSW. While supplies last. 40 E. 14th St., nr. University Pl., third fl. (212-674-2146); MTh (810), FS (811), Su (99).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.