• Eryn brinié is hosting an open call for students to submit designs for the store's window display using the official Fashion's Night Out T-shirts. The store will select one student to style the window for the event on September 10. 8/19 and 8/20. 72 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (4–6).
• All merchandise is 85 percent off at the Rachel Roy sample sale. Through 8/20. 1411 Broadway, nr. 39th St., 37th fl.; W–Th (10–7).
• All spring/summer merchandise is 50 to 80 percent off at Gargyle's end-of-season clearance sale. Brands include Acne, United Bamboo, Common Projects, Rachel Comey, and more. Through 8/21. 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); W–F (noon–8), and online.
• Wedding gowns from brands like Angel Sanchez, Matthew Christopher, Carmela Sutera, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Gabriella New York sample sale. Also find deals on veils, headpieces, and bridesmaid dresses from Bella Bridesmaid. Through 8/20. 400 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave., second fl. (212-206-1915); Th–F (noon–7).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off at the Eryn brinié fall presale. Through 8/20. 501 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-308-6134); W–Th (7–9:30).
• Spring/summer 2009 ready-to-wear items and accessories are 80 percent off at Matthew Williamson. 415 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-225-9881); 8–noon.
• Dresses, skirts, tops, and shorts by Minnie Mortimer are 30 percent off. Enter the code minnie30 at checkout. Online only.
• Become a fan of Henri Bendel's Facebook page or become a follower on Twitter and receive 20 percent off purchases made through August 24. Offer available by using the in-store Bendel Social computer kiosk or online. Through 8/24. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Claw Money menswear, womenswear, sunglasses, and jewelry are 50 percent off online. Through 8/25. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
15 Ways You Know a Girl Studied Abroad in Paris
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.