• Eryn brinié is hosting an open call for students to submit designs for the store's window display using the official Fashion's Night Out T-shirts. The store will select one student to style the window for the event on September 10. 8/19 and 8/20. 72 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (4–6).
• All merchandise is 85 percent off at the Rachel Roy sample sale. Through 8/20. 1411 Broadway, nr. 39th St., 37th fl.; W–Th (10–7).
• All spring/summer merchandise is 50 to 80 percent off at Gargyle's end-of-season clearance sale. Brands include Acne, United Bamboo, Common Projects, Rachel Comey, and more. Through 8/21. 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); W–F (noon–8), and online.
• Wedding gowns from brands like Angel Sanchez, Matthew Christopher, Carmela Sutera, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Gabriella New York sample sale. Also find deals on veils, headpieces, and bridesmaid dresses from Bella Bridesmaid. Through 8/20. 400 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave., second fl. (212-206-1915); Th–F (noon–7).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off at the Eryn brinié fall presale. Through 8/20. 501 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-308-6134); W–Th (7–9:30).
• Spring/summer 2009 ready-to-wear items and accessories are 80 percent off at Matthew Williamson. 415 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-225-9881); 8–noon.
• Dresses, skirts, tops, and shorts by Minnie Mortimer are 30 percent off. Enter the code minnie30 at checkout. Online only.
• Become a fan of Henri Bendel's Facebook page or become a follower on Twitter and receive 20 percent off purchases made through August 24. Offer available by using the in-store Bendel Social computer kiosk or online. Through 8/24. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8), Su (noon–7).
• Claw Money menswear, womenswear, sunglasses, and jewelry are 50 percent off online. Through 8/25. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.