• Barneys kicks off its annual warehouse sale, offering 50 to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women. Through 9/7. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); Th, 8/20–F, 8/21 (8–9); M–F (10–9), S–Su (10–7); M, 9/7 (10–7).
• Fifteen independent boutiques from London pop up on the Lower East Side for the Wish You Were Here shopping event, including Beyond the Valley, Twenty8Twelve, Unconditional, and more. Through 9/13. 186 Orchard St., nr. Stanton.; noon–8.
• Gap is celebrating its 40th anniversary by hosting a nationwide acoustic concert tomorrow night. More than 700 musicians from across the country will participate at every Gap store nationwide. Marc Broussard will be performing at the Fifth Avenue location (nr. 53rd) and Cassidy will be at the Broadway location (at 42nd). 680 Fifth Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-977-7023); 1466 Broadway, at 42nd St. (212-382-4500); 7–9.
• Dresses are $70, pants and tops are $30, and sweaters are $20 at the Saja sample sale. Through 8/23. 250 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-226-7570); Th–Su (10–7).
• Everything in the store is 30 to 50 percent off at La Sirena's end-of-summer sale. Embroidered blouses are $25 (originally $40), dresses are $36 (originally $60), and beach and market bags are $25 (originally $50). Through 8/24. 27 E. 3rd St., nr. Bowery (212-780-9113); Th–M (noon–7).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off at the Eryn brinié fall presale. RSVP to email@example.com. 501 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-308-6134); W–Th (7–9:30).
• Women's shoes and handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Sergio Rossi sample sale. 160 Varick St., nr. Vandam St., second fl.; M–Th (10–6).
• All merchandise is 85 percent off at the Rachel Roy sample sale. 1411 Broadway, nr. 39th St., 37th fl.; W–Th (10–7).
• Wedding gowns from brands like Angel Sanchez, Matthew Christopher, Carmela Sutera, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Gabriella New York sample sale. Also find deals on veils, headpieces, and bridesmaid dresses from Bella Bridesmaid. 400 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave., second fl. (212-206-1915); Th–F (noon–7).
• Three pairs of flip-flops are $20 at the Havaianas sample sale. Through 9/17. Spring St., at Wooster St.; 11–6.
Most Viewed Stories
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
This Santa Monica Loft Is a Neon Escape From New York Winters
From Our Partners
Warning: You're About to Be Totally Obsessed With This Tiny, Stylish Dog
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesOutfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.