• Barneys kicks off its annual warehouse sale, offering 50 to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women. Through 9/7. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); Th, 8/20–F, 8/21 (8–9); M–F (10–9), S–Su (10–7); M, 9/7 (10–7).
• Fifteen independent boutiques from London pop up on the Lower East Side for the Wish You Were Here shopping event, including Beyond the Valley, Twenty8Twelve, Unconditional, and more. Through 9/13. 186 Orchard St., nr. Stanton.; noon–8.
• Gap is celebrating its 40th anniversary by hosting a nationwide acoustic concert tomorrow night. More than 700 musicians from across the country will participate at every Gap store nationwide. Marc Broussard will be performing at the Fifth Avenue location (nr. 53rd) and Cassidy will be at the Broadway location (at 42nd). 680 Fifth Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-977-7023); 1466 Broadway, at 42nd St. (212-382-4500); 7–9.
• Dresses are $70, pants and tops are $30, and sweaters are $20 at the Saja sample sale. Through 8/23. 250 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-226-7570); Th–Su (10–7).
• Everything in the store is 30 to 50 percent off at La Sirena's end-of-summer sale. Embroidered blouses are $25 (originally $40), dresses are $36 (originally $60), and beach and market bags are $25 (originally $50). Through 8/24. 27 E. 3rd St., nr. Bowery (212-780-9113); Th–M (noon–7).
• All merchandise is 20 percent off at the Eryn brinié fall presale. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 501 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-308-6134); W–Th (7–9:30).
• Women's shoes and handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Sergio Rossi sample sale. 160 Varick St., nr. Vandam St., second fl.; M–Th (10–6).
• All merchandise is 85 percent off at the Rachel Roy sample sale. 1411 Broadway, nr. 39th St., 37th fl.; W–Th (10–7).
• Wedding gowns from brands like Angel Sanchez, Matthew Christopher, Carmela Sutera, and more are up to 70 percent off at the Gabriella New York sample sale. Also find deals on veils, headpieces, and bridesmaid dresses from Bella Bridesmaid. 400 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave., second fl. (212-206-1915); Th–F (noon–7).
• Three pairs of flip-flops are $20 at the Havaianas sample sale. Through 9/17. Spring St., at Wooster St.; 11–6.
Most Viewed Stories
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
It Sure Looks Like Diane Kruger Is Dating Norman Reedus Now
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
People Everywhere Agree That Justin Trudeau Has a Good Butt
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Someone Paid $2,000 to Provide Us With This Terrible Billboard
Sports Illustrated’s New Curvy Model on Fitness, Staying Healthy, and Embracing Her Body
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.