• Partners & Spade and K-Swiss are hosting an August Sweatout Ping Pong Classic to celebrate their new shoe collaboration. The daylong event includes open-table matches, a pro demonstration, and a tournament (plus beer). 40 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St. (646-861-2827); noon–10.
• Otte Brooklyn is having a closing sale, including Earnest Sewn and Current Elliot jeans for under $50. Prices range from $10 to $80. Through 9/6. 132 N. 5th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-302-3007); M–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Intermix ends its semi-annual warehouse sale, offering up to 80 percent off retail prices. Labels include Stella McCartney, Chloé, Matthew Williamson, and more. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Th (8–8), F (9–8), S (9–6).
• Temperley London is holding sample sales at its Soho and East Hampton locations. The Mustard leather jacket is $318.75 (originally $1,275), the Mini Ermine dress is $373.75 (originally $1,495), and the Mousseline jacket is $318.75 (originally $1,275). Soho: 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); W (8–8), Th–S (11–7). Hamptons: 53 The Circle, East Hampton, New York (631-329-6505); W–Th (10–6), F–S (11–7).
• Bridal Reflections is hosting a moving sale, offering 30 to 70 percent off gowns by St. Pucchi Couture, Ines Di Santo, Ramona Keveza, Eve of Milady, and more. 286 Fifth Ave., nr. 30th St. (866-259-3678); T–F (11–7), S (10–5).
• Shop discounted women's and men's jewelry, timepieces, and eyewear at the David Yurman friends and family sale. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Th–F (8–8), S (9–6), Su (9–5).
• Select sunglasses and optical frames are up to 75 percent off at Morgenthal Frederics. 399 W. Broadway, at Spring St. (212-966-0099); M–F (11–8), S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• The men's and women's spring 2009 collections are discounted at the Sophomore sample sale. Tanks are $30, cutout and belted dresses are $80, henleys are $35, and double-zipper skirts are $50. Circa Now, 238 E. 6th St., nr. Second Ave. (212-254-2555); Th–Su (noon–8).
• Bridal gowns are 30 to 70 percent off at Vera Wang. Through 8/31. 980 Madison Ave., nr. 77th St., third fl. (212-628-9898); 10–6.
• Consolidated spring items from all three Bird locations are 75 percent off at the Park Slope store. The Bird One Night Stand handbag is $239 (originally $950), the Isabel Marant short black pleated trench is $169 (originally $675), and Stella McCartney satin two-tone pumps are $159 (originally $645). 316 Fifth Ave., nr. 2nd St. (718-768-4940); F (noon–8), S–Su (noon–7), M (noon–8).
• Enjoy 25 to 40 percent off clothing, handbags, and shoes by American Retro, Antik Batik, Asli Filinta, Bulga, Malene Birger, and more at Stella Filante. 156 Ludlow, nr. Stanton St. (646-484-5889); daily (noon–8).
• Menswear and womenswear are 25 to 40 percent off at Stuart & Wright, including brands like Isabel Marant, Vanessa Bruno, A.P.C., Engineered Garments, and Acne. 85 Lafayette St., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Items are up to 80 percent off at the Karim Rashid going-out-of-business sale. 137 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-337-8078); T–S (11–6).
• Save up to 50 percent on Tucker Paisley’s summer beach collection. Canvas beach totes are $25 (originally $45), bandeau dresses are $30 (originally $55), and the Molly tote is $135 (originally $348). Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.