Christian Siriano just launched a new makeup line for Victoria's Secret Beauty, a collaboration that actually makes sense given that he was a makeup artist before his verbal barrage of "fierce" and "hot tranny mess" on Project Runway's fourth season made him a nationally known designer who got picked up in Saks Fifth Avenue. So we popped by the lingerie flagship last week to check out the Egyptian-inspired line and get a mini-makeover from the pint-size designer himself. The twelve-piece assortment features an extra-large bronzer brush, bold eye shadows with names like Gilded Fierce (at least one fierce mention, of course), and a kajal eye pencil that is, as Christian says, "really dirty and downtown like you're going to go home with somebody after you put it on." Watch the video to see what else he has in store.
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide