Esteemed Nylon columnist Peaches Geldof is now a video correspondent for the venerable publication. For her first street-style piece she puts on an acid-wash denim jumpsuit and goes in search of "weirdos rocking the denim." It's unclear what the goal or point of the piece is, especially since most of the people she stops look like they have no interest in fashion. She tells a pretzel vendor he looks "sexy" in his Old Navy jeans and tries to get a free pretzel from him. She also tries to interview a small denim-clad child, who walks away, possibly out of fear. But even if viewers don't take much away from Peaches's reportings, she certainly did. “So today I found out many things about the world of denim,” she says. “The consensus is denim’s hot right now.”
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000