Last year, Gara Post launched her fine-jewelry line, Gara Danielle. The eighteen-karat-gold-, diamond-, and semiprecious-heavy collection was beautiful, but alas, we couldn't quite cough up the bucks for her Filligree Dome Ring. Gara's fall line, however, includes a collection of recession-friendly cocktail rings, featuring onyx, turquoise, and our favorite, a gold druzy stone, in gold-filled or sterling-silver settings. Here are five reasons why we love this new line.
1. Every girl needs to glam up her look with a cocktail ring.
2. The prices: They range from $126 to $150. Affordable but precious enough to not be disposable.
3. The rings have a nice vintage feel to them.
4. They remind us of our childhood rock collection, but with a grown-up twist.
5. Each one is unique, thanks to the stones.