- 1.The cropped brown leather jacket and long green anorak at Alexander Wang. His outerwear stole the show.
- 2.The one-button navy-blue blazer at the Band of Outsiders presentation is the perfect piece to wear every day.
- 3. Derek Lam's gorgeous beaded miniskirt and blouse on Aminata was the show's sparkly highlight.
- 4. The black lace cap-sleeve dress at Victoria Beckham was sexy and elegant.
- 5. A chiffon dress embellished with blue flowers looked chic layered over a white tee at DVF.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve