The City premieres next week, but not with Allie Crandell. "I'm done with The City forever!" she declared last night at the Ruby Kobo party. On the upside, Allie is no longer dating her bad boyfriend. "He turned out to be something that I didn't know he was. It was pretty heartbreaking," she admits. "I'm trying to focus on myself and mingle in New York City and focus on my career." But that doesn't mean the model isn't on the prowl for a new love, provided he knows how to behave: "I'm done with boys I'm onto men!" Allie had attended Whitney Port's show the night before, but don't expect to see her out anytime soon with Olivia Palermo who, by the way, is "definitely edited to be bitchier than she is in real life." But still. "I never hung out with her," says Allie. "The only thing that brought us together was the show."
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament