The City premieres next week, but not with Allie Crandell. "I'm done with The City forever!" she declared last night at the Ruby Kobo party. On the upside, Allie is no longer dating her bad boyfriend. "He turned out to be something that I didn't know he was. It was pretty heartbreaking," she admits. "I'm trying to focus on myself and mingle in New York City and focus on my career." But that doesn't mean the model isn't on the prowl for a new love, provided he knows how to behave: "I'm done with boys I'm onto men!" Allie had attended Whitney Port's show the night before, but don't expect to see her out anytime soon with Olivia Palermo who, by the way, is "definitely edited to be bitchier than she is in real life." But still. "I never hung out with her," says Allie. "The only thing that brought us together was the show."
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her