Amber Rose says her career is going well since she signed with Ford Models in June. “Everything’s great. I’m working really hard,” Rose told us last night at the launch party for Persona magazine, on whose cover she appears. Amber’s date, Kanye West, hovered on the party’s sidelines, leaving her to bask in the limelight not hard to do for a six-foot-tall woman with a blonde crew cut wearing a silver catsuit by Pam Hogg. The enigmatic Ms. Rose says the look is one of her favorites. “It’s kind of like RoboCop robot girl. That’s, like, my whole thing.” Amber says she’s booked to walk in a fashion show for Celestino on Monday.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split