It was a tight race last night. The newcomers and established girls both had their fair share of opening and closing slots. Pouty brunette Karmen Pedaru did the honors of closing Narciso Rodriguez's latest collection. Karmen's fellow Next Agency mate, Karlie Kloss, gained traction at Marc by Marc Jacobs and Willow, where she opened for both. Abbey Lee closed for the latter and then scooted off to Badgley Mischka to close that show, too. And after a breakout resort 2010 season, Alisa Matviychuk opened for Vera Wang and Dennis Basso. Meanwhile, newcomer Lindsay Wixson lived up to her preseason buzz by opening for Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti and Brian Reyes. But there's one girl who edged out all the tough competition: Anastasia Kuznetsova. The latest Russian sensation opened Rodarte's show and closed Max Azria; this, just after closing Hervé Léger only the night before. Looks like the whole Eastern European model craze is not over just yet. Click ahead to see all the openers and closers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times