Badgley Mischka recently launched a diffusion line, but they might take going lower-priced one step further — to the Home Shopping Network. That bastion of goods designed by Paula Abdul and Tina Knowles (if you want faux-furry vests designed by Rachel Zoe, you'll have to go to QVC). Sources say Mark Badgley and James Mischka are in talks with HSN to create a "special lifestyle collection" to launch as soon as this fall. In other HSN news, the network will launch Molly Sims's new jewelry collection in November. So if Badgley Mischka sign on, they can be just like her! Or would it be the other way around? [WWD]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken