We love wine racks, in theory: It’s satisfying (albeit enabling) not having to run over to the wine shop every time you’re invited to a dinner party or feel like popping a bottle after work. Unfortunately, they tend to come in space-consuming, freestanding forms, and we’ve admittedly never been able to keep a twelve-bottle rack properly stocked. This six-bottle version from A&G Merch mounts seamlessly to the wall to preserve precious counter space (it juts out just under five inches). And unlike cheap chrome models, the design-conscious wood construction belies its affordable price.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives