The third season of Mad Men is in full swing, and we’re back to basking in the glow of the glam sixties clothes. This Joan Holloway–inspired dress packs subtly retro style without feeling kitschy. The built-in belt and side-skimming gold buttons create a shapely, curve-flattering silhouette, and the wool-blend fabric will hold up well in chilly fall weather with tights. And though the speckled gray dress is fit for the office, it can be dressed up or down with stilettos or boots.
Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle