• Betsey Johnson repeated what she told us months ago at Paper magazine's 25th-anniversary party this week: "I would die for a collaboration with Target or H&M," she said, "They should call me." Tonight for Fashion's Night Out, she drives between her stores in a pink convertible. [WWD]
• A slew of former Men's Vogue staffers are now writing for The Wall Street Journal's quarterly mag, WSJ, including Mark Rozzo, Taylor Antrim, and Sara James. WSJ's deputy editor, Owen Phillips, worked at Men's Vogue before it closed. [WWD]
• Fashion schools have seen the number of Asian-American students triple over the past decade, owing to the growing number of well-known Asian-American designers like Phillip Lim, Richard Chai, Jason Wu, and Doo-Ri Chung. [WSJ]
• LaToya Jackson explains her decision to wear a black suit with epaulets and rhinestones for her appearance on 20/20, airing tomorrow: "This is what Michael would have liked and worn if he'd been a girl." [NYP]
• Alexander Wang's top-secret after-party on Saturday may be held at the Mobil gas station on West 15th Street at Tenth Avenue. Ooh, we hope the male models in attendance playfully spray each other with gasoline, à la Zoolander. [Page Six/NYP]
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.