Blue was the color of choice for not only clothes, but also accessories this week. Ralph Lauren's overall collection was full of sapphire, navy, and teal. He paired some of the looks with chandelier earrings made of clear aquamarine beads strung on delicate gold strands. Tommy Hilfiger placed indigo sunglasses on his models. And Proenza Schouler created snakeskin-embossed platforms with strips of cobalt and gray. See more shoes, bags, makeup, and jewelry in our details slideshows. Click "view full screen" to see them up close.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!
- Paltrow, Anderson Diet Show Gets ‘Major Network’