And Marni went for a Renaissance-painting type of look.
• Chanel Iman had her eyebrows bleached for the Bottega Veneta show. "When my brows were bleached, I felt like I was on another planet. I just didn't feel like myself. Once they dyed them back, I instantly felt stronger and more confident," the model said. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• Makeup artist Tom Pecheaux described his look for the Marni show as "a Renaissance painting, full of rosy colors," and used plum stain on the lips and taupe shadow for the eyes. [WWD]
• British television personality Gok Wan is grateful that Jean Paul Gaultier developed a men's line of beauty products, because in women's makeup he looked "like a ladyboy." [Times UK]
• After just recently going from brunette to blonde, Jessica Alba has changed her hair again: She's now a redhead. [StyleList]
• Drugstore.com sells a "Ho Wig" for $20 in its Halloween section. It's just fluffy, long black hair. [BellaSugar]