The fantastic Dries Van Noten just happened to be in town — he was receiving an award from FIT and the Couture Council — so New York's fashion director, Harriet Mays Powell, stopped by for a chat. Click to watch the two talk about his cerebral, artistic designs, and how you, if you're lucky enough to don one of his critically adored creations, can tell your own story through his garments.
Remembering the Beautiful, Dynamic L’Wren Scott
‘Famous’ Woman Steals 22 Spangly Leotards
Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- Remembering the Beautiful, Dynamic L’Wren Scott
- Andrew Garfield to Be Emma Stone’s L.L. Bean BF
- ‘Famous’ Woman Steals 22 Spangly Leotards
- Here Is Phoebe Philo Getting an OBE
- Keira Knightley: Busy Destroying Fancy Clothes
- Designer L’Wren Scott Found Dead
- Here Is a Picture of Miley Cyrus Rolling a Joint
- Lab Rat: A Hairspray for ‘Cool-Girl Hair’
- Shulman: Stop Asking Me Why Models Are So Skinny
- Madonna Dressed as Daenerys Targaryen for Purim
- Amanda Seyfried Is Armed and Disappointed
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of March 17, 2014
- Kate Middleton Wore Head-to-Toe Green
- Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
- Best Bet: Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Belt