London's runways were as exciting and diverse for the models as they were for the clothes. With a mix of fresh faces, rising stars, and the old guard (Naomi Campbell made her requisite appearance at Issa) hitting the runways, it was anyone's game this week. Jamaican beauty Jeneil Williams opened for Paul Smith, while Ranya Mordanova closed. Newcomer Anna de Rijk did the honors of opening the Burberry show, but rising star Anna Selezneva had the final look. Eniko Mihalik, dressed as Fred Flintstone, opened for Jeremy Scott's Flintstones-inspired collection. Sessilee Lopez opened and closed PPQ, which featured an all-black runway cast. And Ernest Hemingway's granddaughter Dree Hemingway unexpectedly popped up onto London's runways when she opened for Topshop. She also closed for House of Holland, a spot typically reserved for the designer's BFF, Agyness Deyn. Since Dree reserved her first appearances on the runways this season for London (she was rumored to walk at the Calvin Klein show in New York but didn't), we anoint her as being London's Top Model. See all the other openers and closers from London.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like