Big-name faces were triumphant at last night's shows. The power-stomper from Russia, Natasha Poly, opened for Carolina Herrera's elegant spring collection, while Polish model Magdalena Frackowiak closed. The newly blonde Vlada Roslyakova opened for Zac Posen in a mustard-yellow coat, and Tao Okamoto had the final look. Donna Karan cast newcomer Mirte Maas to open, but chose the more established Irina Kulikova to close. At Marc Jacobs, Iris Strubegger walked the first look, while last season's opener, Kamila Filipcikova closed. Iris also had the opening and closing spots at Zero + Maria Cornejo, which sealed her fate as last night's winner. Click ahead to see all of Monday's openers and closers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like