Almost two years ago, Marc Jacobs told us he wanted his own reality show. Something about "all aspects of my life. All the drama, the intrigue, the sex, the romance, the work. I’m a shameless human being.” Today, the Daily News reports Jacobs is rumored to have signed on to participate in a reality show that gay network Logo reportedly has in the works and is like a gay version of The Real Housewives, created by the team who makes Real Housewives. Gawker recently reported that the show is called Kept. An open casting call will take place in New York in a few weeks, according to the News, to find other "high-powered (openly gay) playboys" to star. Jacobs had told us he worried about a TV crew making his office "crazy," and certainly doesn't need extra publicity. The fashion press fawns over him plenty as it is. But still, if this happens — and it is a mighty big if — Bravo might not be the best television network ever in the world anymore.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split