Almost two years ago, Marc Jacobs told us he wanted his own reality show. Something about "all aspects of my life. All the drama, the intrigue, the sex, the romance, the work. I’m a shameless human being.” Today, the Daily News reports Jacobs is rumored to have signed on to participate in a reality show that gay network Logo reportedly has in the works and is like a gay version of The Real Housewives, created by the team who makes Real Housewives. Gawker recently reported that the show is called Kept. An open casting call will take place in New York in a few weeks, according to the News, to find other "high-powered (openly gay) playboys" to star. Jacobs had told us he worried about a TV crew making his office "crazy," and certainly doesn't need extra publicity. The fashion press fawns over him plenty as it is. But still, if this happens — and it is a mighty big if — Bravo might not be the best television network ever in the world anymore.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament