After some significant amount of preseason buzz, Lindsay Wixson hit the runway, opening for United Bamboo, with fellow newcomer Yulia Leontieva closing. French beauty Heloise Guerin did double-duty, opening for Lacoste and closing for ADAM. Sessilee Lopez closed Christian Siriano's show for the second season in a row, and Behati Prinsloo opened. Ohne Titel brought out runway regulars Karlie Kloss and Iris Strubegger to open and close. And at Alexander Wang, rising star Jac closed the collection. Usually, the young designer casts more established faces to open his shows (Natasha, Raquel, Freja), but this week he opted for rookie Mirte Maas. From the rumblings we're hearing, this is just the start of her breakout season. Click ahead to see the rest of Saturday's openers and closers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split