In our latest Model Diary, Polish stunner Kasia Struss takes us behind the scenes at some of the most hotly anticipated shows of Fashion Week. In one packed day, she prepares to trot down the catwalks of Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, and Marc Jacobs. Along the way, she shows off the natural makeup at Y-3 and silver-streaked hair at Herrera — as well as a brief but glorious close-up shot of the twisted garb at Rodarte. A Carolina Herrera show, she's told by a sage photographer, is "better than Led Zeppelin." See the pre-show preening in the video.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like