Grub Street got the skinny (here all week, folks) on what model Sessilee Lopez ate in the week leading up to Fashion Week. She eats McDonald's, king-size Snickers bars, and pizza when she's on the casting circuit. Sometimes, she tries to be careful. "Before the Rosa Chá casting, I just had a green apple from Whole Foods on Houston. I was trying to hold out and go after the casting, but I was just so hungry and I was like, 'I just gotta have something.' Usually, I like to wait until the casting's over to eat, when there's bathing suits and stuff, if it's possible, so that I'm not, you know, fat," she explains. Also, she loves Chinese food. "All the gravy, it's like the fattiest thing that you could possibly eat, but I think I deserve it." See her complete diet on Grub Street. [Grub Street]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel