Wednesday's lineup of girls was, in a word, impressive. Swedish model Elsa Sylvan came charging out the gate at Proenza Schouler, and Karmen Pedaru continued to have a successful New York Fashion Week as she closed the show. At Oscar de la Renta, Iris Strubegger opened, while Arlenis Sosa closed in a gorgeous navy chiffon gown. One of this season's breakout faces, Anastasia Kuznetsova, opened for 3.1 phillip lim, while Karlie Kloss had the last exit. The current faces of Michael Kors, Carmen Kass and Noah Mills, opened the show together, but it was Natasha Poly, with her endless legs, that closed. Natasha then beelined it to Anna Sui, where she opened and closed the show, which cements her win as last night's top model. Click ahead to see all of Wednesday's openers and closers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken