Last night, ex–Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel started tweeting about Rachel Zoe and her Bravo show. First she calls the program "self-important nonsense." And then: "if I stick on a lampshade with a moo moo and a pair of bananas hoop earrings rz may just D I E.” Rather than mock her for misspelling muumuu, which Frankel would have a pretty hard time passing off as a clever pun, Zoe fired back with, "wow talk abt no class bn friends 4yrs." She then called her "inappropriate and clearly desperate for some attention." And then, somewhere in the deep, dark Twitter universe, a pot tweeted and called a kettle black. [Jezebel]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like