On last night's season premiere of The City, Whitney's best new frenemy and houseguest Roxy told Kelly Cutrone in her job interview that she worked for Rachel Zoe. She didn't like it, she said, because Rachel was so unorganized and she can't work in that kind of environment. Last night Rachel herself responded to three tweets asking if it was true that Roxy was an ex-employee. Rachel had no idea who Roxy was at first. Later she tweeted, "she never worked for me ... lying is so not chic." So what is this Roxy girl's deal? She may just want to be Megan Fox after all. A well-placed source revealed to the Cut that Roxy wanted to be an actress throughout her childhood. She made three appearances on Brothers and Sisters two years ago, according to IMDb. (Her mom, Patricia Wettig, also stars in the show, while her dad, Ken Olin, stars in and produces it.) So she may just be more interested in an onscreen career than a fashion career. Imagine that.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her