• Wilhelmina Models is teaming up with Shape and Men's Fitness to hold an open casting call. Ten finalists will be invited to New York, where a panel of judges will offer a Wilhelmina contract to one male and one female winner. See additional details here. Wilhelmina Models, 300 Park Ave. South, nr. 23rd St., second fl.; 10–3.
• Spring and summer menswear and womenswear are up to 85 percent off at Project No. 8's sample sale. Through 9/27. 138 Division St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-925-5599); S (1–9), Su (1–8).
• Chocheng is hosting a sample sale featuring up to 70 percent off the spring collection and select pre-fall coats, suits, and blazers. 51 E. 63rd St., nr. Park Ave. (212-967-5044); Th–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Olive & Bette's is having a one-day end-of-summer sale, offering apparel from Free People, Shoshanna, Splendid, and more at up to 75 percent off. Theory pants are $59 (originally $295), Free People vests are $30 (originally $115), and Splendid tunics are $38 (originally $150). Through 9/27. 252 Columbus Ave., at 72nd St. (212-579-2178); 10–6.
• Lingerie from Vera Wang, Elle McPherson, Le Mystere, and others is up to 80 percent off at the Only Hearts sample sale. Check out more items at the Columbus Avenue Street Fair on Sunday. 386 Columbus Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-724-5608); Th (11–7:30), F (11–8), S (1–6:30), Su (11–6).
• Shop deep discounts at the Built by Wendy fall sample sale. Oversize wool felt coats are $180 (originally $405), wool drop-waist button-front jumpers are $85 (originally $279), canvas fishtail parkas are $100 (originally $326), and men's herringbone sports jackets are $100 (originally $280). 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); F–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Handbags and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Hermès sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0200); W (9–6), Th (9–8), F–S (9–6), Su (1–5).
• Select jewelry from Catherine Angiel is up to 20 percent off during the shop's fall sale. Through 10/5. 43 Greenwich Ave., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-924-4314); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Michelle Obama’s Face Perfectly Sums Up How You’re Feeling Today
Melania Trump Wears Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Malia Obama Might Be Starting an Internship With Harvey Weinstein
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.