• Wilhelmina Models is teaming up with Shape and Men's Fitness to hold an open casting call. Ten finalists will be invited to New York, where a panel of judges will offer a Wilhelmina contract to one male and one female winner. See additional details here. Wilhelmina Models, 300 Park Ave. South, nr. 23rd St., second fl.; 10–3.
• Spring and summer menswear and womenswear are up to 85 percent off at Project No. 8's sample sale. Through 9/27. 138 Division St., nr. Ludlow St. (212-925-5599); S (1–9), Su (1–8).
• Chocheng is hosting a sample sale featuring up to 70 percent off the spring collection and select pre-fall coats, suits, and blazers. 51 E. 63rd St., nr. Park Ave. (212-967-5044); Th–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Olive & Bette's is having a one-day end-of-summer sale, offering apparel from Free People, Shoshanna, Splendid, and more at up to 75 percent off. Theory pants are $59 (originally $295), Free People vests are $30 (originally $115), and Splendid tunics are $38 (originally $150). Through 9/27. 252 Columbus Ave., at 72nd St. (212-579-2178); 10–6.
• Lingerie from Vera Wang, Elle McPherson, Le Mystere, and others is up to 80 percent off at the Only Hearts sample sale. Check out more items at the Columbus Avenue Street Fair on Sunday. 386 Columbus Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-724-5608); Th (11–7:30), F (11–8), S (1–6:30), Su (11–6).
• Shop deep discounts at the Built by Wendy fall sample sale. Oversize wool felt coats are $180 (originally $405), wool drop-waist button-front jumpers are $85 (originally $279), canvas fishtail parkas are $100 (originally $326), and men's herringbone sports jackets are $100 (originally $280). 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); F–S (10–8), Su (noon–6).
• Handbags and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Hermès sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0200); W (9–6), Th (9–8), F–S (9–6), Su (1–5).
• Select jewelry from Catherine Angiel is up to 20 percent off during the shop's fall sale. Through 10/5. 43 Greenwich Ave., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-924-4314); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).