• Stop by the launch party for new Atina Aqua Mineral product line at Rani Spas in Queens. Founder Dr. Rani Thukral will give free consultations, and the store is offering free use of spa services, including massages and waxes, in addition to complimentary refreshments. Rani Spas, 64-11 108th St., Forest Hills (718-830-0100); 4:308:30.
• Leather slingbacks, classic ballet flats, embroidered denim styles, and more are $109 or less at the French Sole sale. 976 Lexington Ave., at 71st St. (212-472-9200); MF (107), S (116), Su (noon5).
• TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie is flying in from California this Saturday to host a "Style Your Sole" event at the brand's Montauk pop-up shop. Buy a pair of white TOMS ($44) and get them customized for free by local artists Lynette Shaw, Mike Guadarrama, Susan Vecsey, and Aurelio Torres. TOMS donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair purchased. Solé East Resort, 90 Second House Rd., Montauk (631-668-2105); 510.
• Oak samples and merchandise are marked down. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); daily (118).
• Shoppers who mention nymag.com receive 15 percent off at the Julie Haus pop-up store. Shop the Julie Haus fall/winter collection and the just-launched J/J by Julie Haus diffusion line. Tops are $50 to $108, dresses are $150 to $220, and coats are $230 to $360. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-239-4100); MS (118), Su (noon8).
• Otte Brooklyn is hosting a closing sale, including Earnest Sewn and Current/Elliott jeans for under $50. Prices range from $10 to $80. 132 N. 5th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-302-3007); MS (noon8), Su (noon6).
• Azaleas is hosting a summer sale, offering 70 percent off lingerie, loungewear, clothing, swimwear, and accessories. The Vix reversible floral-print bikini is $45 (originally $145) and Splendid jersey rompers are $55 (originally $115). 223 E. 10th St., nr. First Ave. (212-253-5484); MS (noon8), Su (noon6).
• Eve Salon is offering a 60-minute Essential Facial for $50 (originally $85). The treatment deep-cleans, resurfaces, and hydrates skin. 55 W. 8th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-807-8054); MTh (117:30), F (117), SSu (106).
• Become a fan of Upper Echelon Shoes on Facebook and post a comment with your shoe size. On September 7, all fans will receive a link to shop the UES sample sale, and seven of them will win a free pair of shoes. Online only.
• Barneys holds its annual warehouse sale, offering 50 to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); Th, 8/20F, 8/21 (89); MF (109), SSu (107); M, 9/7 (107).
• Polos, sweaters, shackets, belts, raincoats, and more are discounted at Freemans Sporting Club's office moving sale. Cotton polo shirts are $60 (originally $92), shackets in two- and three-button styles are $238 (originally $420), and fine-wale corduroy shorts are $65 (originally $89). 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); S (117), Su (noon6), M (118).
• A Bathing Ape Pirate Store is popping up for five days, offering menswear, womenswear, footwear, and more from designer Nigo at discounted prices. The stock includes archived and factory items. 286 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St.; ThS (noon7), SuM (116).