• Stop by the launch party for new Atina Aqua Mineral product line at Rani Spas in Queens. Founder Dr. Rani Thukral will give free consultations, and the store is offering free use of spa services, including massages and waxes, in addition to complimentary refreshments. Rani Spas, 64-11 108th St., Forest Hills (718-830-0100); 4:308:30.
• Leather slingbacks, classic ballet flats, embroidered denim styles, and more are $109 or less at the French Sole sale. 976 Lexington Ave., at 71st St. (212-472-9200); MF (107), S (116), Su (noon5).
• TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie is flying in from California this Saturday to host a "Style Your Sole" event at the brand's Montauk pop-up shop. Buy a pair of white TOMS ($44) and get them customized for free by local artists Lynette Shaw, Mike Guadarrama, Susan Vecsey, and Aurelio Torres. TOMS donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair purchased. Solé East Resort, 90 Second House Rd., Montauk (631-668-2105); 510.
• Oak samples and merchandise are marked down. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); daily (118).
• Shoppers who mention nymag.com receive 15 percent off at the Julie Haus pop-up store. Shop the Julie Haus fall/winter collection and the just-launched J/J by Julie Haus diffusion line. Tops are $50 to $108, dresses are $150 to $220, and coats are $230 to $360. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-239-4100); MS (118), Su (noon8).
• Otte Brooklyn is hosting a closing sale, including Earnest Sewn and Current/Elliott jeans for under $50. Prices range from $10 to $80. 132 N. 5th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-302-3007); MS (noon8), Su (noon6).
• Azaleas is hosting a summer sale, offering 70 percent off lingerie, loungewear, clothing, swimwear, and accessories. The Vix reversible floral-print bikini is $45 (originally $145) and Splendid jersey rompers are $55 (originally $115). 223 E. 10th St., nr. First Ave. (212-253-5484); MS (noon8), Su (noon6).
• Eve Salon is offering a 60-minute Essential Facial for $50 (originally $85). The treatment deep-cleans, resurfaces, and hydrates skin. 55 W. 8th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-807-8054); MTh (117:30), F (117), SSu (106).
• Become a fan of Upper Echelon Shoes on Facebook and post a comment with your shoe size. On September 7, all fans will receive a link to shop the UES sample sale, and seven of them will win a free pair of shoes. Online only.
• Barneys holds its annual warehouse sale, offering 50 to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); Th, 8/20F, 8/21 (89); MF (109), SSu (107); M, 9/7 (107).
• Polos, sweaters, shackets, belts, raincoats, and more are discounted at Freemans Sporting Club's office moving sale. Cotton polo shirts are $60 (originally $92), shackets in two- and three-button styles are $238 (originally $420), and fine-wale corduroy shorts are $65 (originally $89). 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); S (117), Su (noon6), M (118).
• A Bathing Ape Pirate Store is popping up for five days, offering menswear, womenswear, footwear, and more from designer Nigo at discounted prices. The stock includes archived and factory items. 286 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St.; ThS (noon7), SuM (116).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
From Our Partners
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.