• Stop by the launch party for new Atina Aqua Mineral product line at Rani Spas in Queens. Founder Dr. Rani Thukral will give free consultations, and the store is offering free use of spa services, including massages and waxes, in addition to complimentary refreshments. Rani Spas, 64-11 108th St., Forest Hills (718-830-0100); 4:308:30.
• Leather slingbacks, classic ballet flats, embroidered denim styles, and more are $109 or less at the French Sole sale. 976 Lexington Ave., at 71st St. (212-472-9200); MF (107), S (116), Su (noon5).
• TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie is flying in from California this Saturday to host a "Style Your Sole" event at the brand's Montauk pop-up shop. Buy a pair of white TOMS ($44) and get them customized for free by local artists Lynette Shaw, Mike Guadarrama, Susan Vecsey, and Aurelio Torres. TOMS donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair purchased. Solé East Resort, 90 Second House Rd., Montauk (631-668-2105); 510.
• Oak samples and merchandise are marked down. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); daily (118).
• Shoppers who mention nymag.com receive 15 percent off at the Julie Haus pop-up store. Shop the Julie Haus fall/winter collection and the just-launched J/J by Julie Haus diffusion line. Tops are $50 to $108, dresses are $150 to $220, and coats are $230 to $360. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-239-4100); MS (118), Su (noon8).
• Otte Brooklyn is hosting a closing sale, including Earnest Sewn and Current/Elliott jeans for under $50. Prices range from $10 to $80. 132 N. 5th St., nr. Bedford Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-302-3007); MS (noon8), Su (noon6).
• Azaleas is hosting a summer sale, offering 70 percent off lingerie, loungewear, clothing, swimwear, and accessories. The Vix reversible floral-print bikini is $45 (originally $145) and Splendid jersey rompers are $55 (originally $115). 223 E. 10th St., nr. First Ave. (212-253-5484); MS (noon8), Su (noon6).
• Eve Salon is offering a 60-minute Essential Facial for $50 (originally $85). The treatment deep-cleans, resurfaces, and hydrates skin. 55 W. 8th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-807-8054); MTh (117:30), F (117), SSu (106).
• Become a fan of Upper Echelon Shoes on Facebook and post a comment with your shoe size. On September 7, all fans will receive a link to shop the UES sample sale, and seven of them will win a free pair of shoes. Online only.
• Barneys holds its annual warehouse sale, offering 50 to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men and women. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); Th, 8/20F, 8/21 (89); MF (109), SSu (107); M, 9/7 (107).
• Polos, sweaters, shackets, belts, raincoats, and more are discounted at Freemans Sporting Club's office moving sale. Cotton polo shirts are $60 (originally $92), shackets in two- and three-button styles are $238 (originally $420), and fine-wale corduroy shorts are $65 (originally $89). 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); S (117), Su (noon6), M (118).
• A Bathing Ape Pirate Store is popping up for five days, offering menswear, womenswear, footwear, and more from designer Nigo at discounted prices. The stock includes archived and factory items. 286 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St.; ThS (noon7), SuM (116).
Most Viewed Stories
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
It Sure Looks Like Diane Kruger Is Dating Norman Reedus Now
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Someone Paid $2,000 to Provide Us With This Terrible Billboard
Sports Illustrated’s New Curvy Model on Fitness, Staying Healthy, and Embracing Her Body
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
People Everywhere Agree That Justin Trudeau Has a Good Butt
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.