Design trio threeASFOUR collaborated with Yoko Ono on their spring 2010 collection, which they'll show September 17 at Milk Studios. The clothes are inspired by Ono's rarely seen dot drawings, which the designers turned into limited-edition prints on cotton and silk for the new collection. Pieces come in shades of black, white, and ice blue, and twist around the body with curved seaming. Best of all, the collection will range from $111 to $888. Designers Adi, Ange, and Gabi describe Ono as their "ideal customer" and "ideal woman." The evening will also include a preview of Ono's new album, "Between My Head and the Sky," which comes out on September 22. See an exclusive first look at the forthcoming collection in the slideshow. We are drooling over it.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate