Design trio threeASFOUR collaborated with Yoko Ono on their spring 2010 collection, which they'll show September 17 at Milk Studios. The clothes are inspired by Ono's rarely seen dot drawings, which the designers turned into limited-edition prints on cotton and silk for the new collection. Pieces come in shades of black, white, and ice blue, and twist around the body with curved seaming. Best of all, the collection will range from $111 to $888. Designers Adi, Ange, and Gabi describe Ono as their "ideal customer" and "ideal woman." The evening will also include a preview of Ono's new album, "Between My Head and the Sky," which comes out on September 22. See an exclusive first look at the forthcoming collection in the slideshow. We are drooling over it.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?