• Craving a Fashion's Night Out flashback? Head to Bleecker Street between Hudson and Seventh Ave. for the Lucky Boutique Crawl. Stores will offer discounts, cocktails, and snacks, as well as a gift bag from Lucky magazine. Stylists from the Antonio Prieto Salon are providing complimentary blowouts at Cynthia Rowley. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); 6–9.
• Handbag designer Lindsey Hufnagel of Horse + Nail is launching a Lower East Side pop-up shop tonight to showcase her Western-inspired bags. Drinks will be served. Through 9/29. 186 Orchard St., nr. Houston St.; 7–midnight.
• Meet designer Cookie Johnson at Bloomingdale's as she launches her new denim collection, CJ Jeans, designed for curvy women. Cocktails will be served. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6 p.m.
• King of Shaves is offering free shaves and gifts to celebrate the launch of its new ecofriendly Azor razor. The company's master barber will also be shaving New York City firefighters and donating proceeds to the Friends of Firefighters Organization. The Shwagon, Flatiron Area Pedestrian Sidewalk, 23rd St., at Broadway; Th–F (10–6).
Dara Ettinger is hosting a trunk show at Bloomingdale's, showcasing her nature-inspired bib necklaces, earrings, cocktail rings, and statement pieces. Through 9/27. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–6.
Janie Wood of Brit denim brand MiH will make an appearance at Saks and help shoppers find the proper fit. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., fifth fl. (212-753-4000); 5–7.
• Chocheng is hosting a sample sale, featuring up to 70 percent off the spring collection and select pre-fall coats, suits, and blazers. Through 9/26. 51 E. 63rd St., nr. Park Ave. (212-967-5044); Th–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Lingerie from Vera Wang, Elle MacPherson, Le Mystere, and more is up to 80 percent off at the Only Hearts sample sale. Check out more items at the Columbus Avenue Street Fair on Sunday. Through 9/27. 386 Columbus Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-724-5608); Th (11–7:30), F (11–8), S (1–6:30), Su (11–6).
• Steven Dann is hosting a designer sale, offering 75 percent off shoes and bags from Givenchy, Zanotti, Valentino, Casadei, Tory Burch, and more. Through 10/4. 220 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St.; 11–8.
• Browse well-preserved fall merchandise from Gucci, Theory, Prada, DVF, and more at the Housing Works preview sales. Highlights include a Gucci monogram tote for $150, a Derek Lam tiered red dress for $250, and a Kate Spade red leather handbag for $60. Various dates and locations.
• Domenico Vacca is hosting a sample sale. Select cashmere pieces are $99 (originally $490), silk cocktail dresses and gowns are $99 to $299, and men's button-down shirts are $140 (originally $540). 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Handbags and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Hermès sale. Through 9/27. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0200); W (9–6), Th (9–8), F–S (9–6), Su (1–5).