• Craving a Fashion's Night Out flashback? Head to Bleecker Street between Hudson and Seventh Ave. for the Lucky Boutique Crawl. Stores will offer discounts, cocktails, and snacks, as well as a gift bag from Lucky magazine. Stylists from the Antonio Prieto Salon are providing complimentary blowouts at Cynthia Rowley. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); 6–9.
• Handbag designer Lindsey Hufnagel of Horse + Nail is launching a Lower East Side pop-up shop tonight to showcase her Western-inspired bags. Drinks will be served. Through 9/29. 186 Orchard St., nr. Houston St.; 7–midnight.
• Meet designer Cookie Johnson at Bloomingdale's as she launches her new denim collection, CJ Jeans, designed for curvy women. Cocktails will be served. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6 p.m.
• King of Shaves is offering free shaves and gifts to celebrate the launch of its new ecofriendly Azor razor. The company's master barber will also be shaving New York City firefighters and donating proceeds to the Friends of Firefighters Organization. The Shwagon, Flatiron Area Pedestrian Sidewalk, 23rd St., at Broadway; Th–F (10–6).
Dara Ettinger is hosting a trunk show at Bloomingdale's, showcasing her nature-inspired bib necklaces, earrings, cocktail rings, and statement pieces. Through 9/27. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–6.
Janie Wood of Brit denim brand MiH will make an appearance at Saks and help shoppers find the proper fit. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., fifth fl. (212-753-4000); 5–7.
• Chocheng is hosting a sample sale, featuring up to 70 percent off the spring collection and select pre-fall coats, suits, and blazers. Through 9/26. 51 E. 63rd St., nr. Park Ave. (212-967-5044); Th–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Lingerie from Vera Wang, Elle MacPherson, Le Mystere, and more is up to 80 percent off at the Only Hearts sample sale. Check out more items at the Columbus Avenue Street Fair on Sunday. Through 9/27. 386 Columbus Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-724-5608); Th (11–7:30), F (11–8), S (1–6:30), Su (11–6).
• Steven Dann is hosting a designer sale, offering 75 percent off shoes and bags from Givenchy, Zanotti, Valentino, Casadei, Tory Burch, and more. Through 10/4. 220 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St.; 11–8.
• Browse well-preserved fall merchandise from Gucci, Theory, Prada, DVF, and more at the Housing Works preview sales. Highlights include a Gucci monogram tote for $150, a Derek Lam tiered red dress for $250, and a Kate Spade red leather handbag for $60. Various dates and locations.
• Domenico Vacca is hosting a sample sale. Select cashmere pieces are $99 (originally $490), silk cocktail dresses and gowns are $99 to $299, and men's button-down shirts are $140 (originally $540). 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Handbags and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Hermès sale. Through 9/27. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0200); W (9–6), Th (9–8), F–S (9–6), Su (1–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.