• Craving a Fashion's Night Out flashback? Head to Bleecker Street between Hudson and Seventh Ave. for the Lucky Boutique Crawl. Stores will offer discounts, cocktails, and snacks, as well as a gift bag from Lucky magazine. Stylists from the Antonio Prieto Salon are providing complimentary blowouts at Cynthia Rowley. 376 Bleecker St., nr. Perry St. (212-242-3803); 6–9.
• Handbag designer Lindsey Hufnagel of Horse + Nail is launching a Lower East Side pop-up shop tonight to showcase her Western-inspired bags. Drinks will be served. Through 9/29. 186 Orchard St., nr. Houston St.; 7–midnight.
• Meet designer Cookie Johnson at Bloomingdale's as she launches her new denim collection, CJ Jeans, designed for curvy women. Cocktails will be served. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6 p.m.
• King of Shaves is offering free shaves and gifts to celebrate the launch of its new ecofriendly Azor razor. The company's master barber will also be shaving New York City firefighters and donating proceeds to the Friends of Firefighters Organization. The Shwagon, Flatiron Area Pedestrian Sidewalk, 23rd St., at Broadway; Th–F (10–6).
Dara Ettinger is hosting a trunk show at Bloomingdale's, showcasing her nature-inspired bib necklaces, earrings, cocktail rings, and statement pieces. Through 9/27. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 11–6.
Janie Wood of Brit denim brand MiH will make an appearance at Saks and help shoppers find the proper fit. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., fifth fl. (212-753-4000); 5–7.
• Chocheng is hosting a sample sale, featuring up to 70 percent off the spring collection and select pre-fall coats, suits, and blazers. Through 9/26. 51 E. 63rd St., nr. Park Ave. (212-967-5044); Th–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Lingerie from Vera Wang, Elle MacPherson, Le Mystere, and more is up to 80 percent off at the Only Hearts sample sale. Check out more items at the Columbus Avenue Street Fair on Sunday. Through 9/27. 386 Columbus Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-724-5608); Th (11–7:30), F (11–8), S (1–6:30), Su (11–6).
• Steven Dann is hosting a designer sale, offering 75 percent off shoes and bags from Givenchy, Zanotti, Valentino, Casadei, Tory Burch, and more. Through 10/4. 220 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St.; 11–8.
• Browse well-preserved fall merchandise from Gucci, Theory, Prada, DVF, and more at the Housing Works preview sales. Highlights include a Gucci monogram tote for $150, a Derek Lam tiered red dress for $250, and a Kate Spade red leather handbag for $60. Various dates and locations.
• Domenico Vacca is hosting a sample sale. Select cashmere pieces are $99 (originally $490), silk cocktail dresses and gowns are $99 to $299, and men's button-down shirts are $140 (originally $540). 14 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 900 (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• Handbags and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Hermès sale. Through 9/27. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-463-0200); W (9–6), Th (9–8), F–S (9–6), Su (1–5).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.